Tuesday 28 November 2017

C is for Christmas Candle Card

Here's a pair of sparkling Christmas candle cards.

No colouring, 
no die cutting, 
... I let my Silhouette Cameo do all (most) of the work,
with me gathering my glue to assemble the pieces.



I confess, I went a bit crazy with my bling, adding rhinestones everywhere.


I took a portion of the design and used it to make a decorative accent on a mat for inside the card.


and a couple more pics

   

*** INGREDIENTS ***
Silhouette Cameo
textured cardstock
Helmar 450 Quick Dry adhesive - to adhere the layers
rhinestones

~~~*~~~*~~~
I am going to enter my card in the following challenges (alphabetical order):
~~~*~~~*~~~

the Fifth Annual Month of Holiday Cards Challenge
C is for Candle
H is for Holly
S is for Stars and Sparkle (bling)

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog - Simon Says: Star Light Star Bright
there are stars on the front of the card and one inside too

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and a great silhouette cut. Saw this one recently but decided I had enough already now I see it, it's gorgeous.xx[aNNie]🎄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Annie :)
      ... you should buy it, it's currently half price and really is a beautiful design that cuts well. You don't need to add all the bling like I have, so it is great for making multiples giving you elegance with ease.

      Delete
  2. Great cards Tracy, the die cut design is fabulous! I love that you've added lots of rhinestones, it gives a beautiful sparkle to your finished project. Great choice of colours too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Beccy :)
      Yes, I love the bling too. It was handy having some strips of red & clear rhinestones that worked perfectly for the candle.

      Delete
  3. It looks like you had fun with the bling! Love the graphic feel with the white and red, Tracy! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful project with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.