Monday 10 October 2016

. . . a multifaceted hello

A cheery "hello" to bring a "snail mail" smile.


*** Ingredients ***
Kaisercraft - weave cardstock - Sunshine
American Crafts - 100 sheet value pack - textured cardstock

~~~*~~~*~~~
I am going to enter my card in the following challenges:
~~~*~~~*~~~
I was inspired by the black-white-yellow colour combo and the layers.
~~~*~~~*~~~
The challenge is to CASE a card from the W&W DT from any card found on the Winnie & Walter Blog.  I was inspired by this card by Heather Hoffman found HERE.
heather_Cards-2-14-16-123
~~~*~~~*~~~
The challenge is to create a Clean & Simple card.

~~~*~~~*~~~
Simply Create Too
Challenge #119 - Black + 1 other color
I have used black & white with a pop of yellow
~~~*~~~*~~~


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank You Donna :)
      Yes, it's a fabulous faceted die and so cool having the solid background to fit perfectly behind it too. I have used the longer pair from the set (5.5" long), the shorter ones are 4.25" long.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE this. The black, white and yellow really packs a punch. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.