Wednesday 13 July 2016

Crafty Gals Corner - Challenge #80 Monochromatic

Yes, it's time for another challenge on the Crafty Gals Corner.

Challenge #80 Monochromatic


I used the Beauty Flower digital stamp from Sami Stamps Shop
It's the perfect name for this elegant image.

 

I coloured the flower and leaf with Copic markers.


The sentiment is from the Altenew Bejeweled stamp set.
It was my very first time using the MISTI and all I can say is - WOW -
it really is the most incredible stamping tool invented!!!
I stamped the sentiment twice with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, gave it a quick zap with my heat gun then stamped again with Versamark, smothered with WOW! clear embossing powder and melted for the perfect shine.

~~~*~~~*~~~

Ingredients:
155mm square white card base
Sami Stamps Shop - digital stamp - Beauty Flower
Copic Markers:
flower - V20 V22 V25
stamen - Y19
leaf - G40 G43 G82
little fixes - Colorless Blender 0
MISTI
Altenew Bejeweled stamp set
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
WOW! Super Fine Clear Gloss embossing powder
American Crafts ZAP! Heat Gun
Perfect Layers Rulers - 1/16" and 1/8"
American Crafts Jute Ribbon (burlap string)

~~~*~~~*~~~
I hope you are inspired by my card and that will
join us at the Crafty Gals Corner for
Challenge #80 Monochromatic

~~~*~~~*~~~

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! So do you think I need a misti? Sweet and simple card - just the way I like them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Donna :)
      YES - you REALLY DO NEED a MISTI!!!
      I am so impressed with how it works and look forward to doing lots of stamping from now on. I will never fear stamping a sentiment on to a completed panel, card front or inside panels ever again.
      *** enabler alert *** they're on sale at My Sweet Petunia in celebration of their 2nd anniversary :)
      http://blog.mysweetpetunia.com/

      Delete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.