Monday 29 February 2016

... another Merry & Bright Christmas tag

Yes, another Christmas tag.



This layered tag was started with a sheet of woodgrain cardstock from the Kaisercraft Base Coat 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" paper pad ... it is filled with gorgeous designs, love it so much that I have several in my stash.  The tag die is the largest from the Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations Tag Collection die set. 

I have used the same colour combo I used for my Christmas cards and tag shared in earlier posts, the link is attached below.  The colours for the challenge are coral, lime and aqua, so I used American Crafts weave cardstock in Salmon (coral), Limeade (lime) and Mediterranean (aqua), along with the aqua in the patterned paper.

The layered wreath is from the Winnie & Walter In Bloom - Paulina's Greenery Cutaways.  They are such fun to mix 'n match and layer together.  I layered three wreaths together, curling the leaves for dimension.

I layered some of the sprigs of leaves from the Winnie & Walter In Bloom - Paulina's Greenery Cutaways together at the top of my wreath and popped some sequins on top.  The sequins are Lime 6mm & 12mm sequins by Maria George.

I die cut "merry" using the Winnie & Walter In A Word - Merry Cutaway in Salmon cardstock several times and layered them together.

The "& brights" is from the FREEBIE Winnie & Walter The Daily Grind Collection Volume 1 Holiday Mint Addon - I printed the "& bright" faintly on my tag from the Merry & Bright sentiment.  I traced over the sentiment with a glue pen then smothered it with American Crafts WOW! Citron glitter.  WOW - my "& bright" sparkles so prettily and the font looks fabulous in combination with the "merry" cutaway.



I am going to enter my card in the following challenges:

~~~*~~~*~~~

Belated 2nd Birthday Bash Challenges
w&w_bb2ndb_challengefinal

- I created a tag

- the challenge is to use coral, lime & aqua together

- my wreath and sentiment go over the edges of my tag

- not sure if I'm stretching the "two" a bit too much, but I used two W&W die sets,
W&W In Bloom - Paulina's Greenery Cutaways
W&W In A Word - Merry Cutaway
- I used two W&W sentiments, the die cut "merry" and digital "& bright"
- I made two tags

2 comments:

  1. Really love the collection you have going here : ) Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! Love all of Kaisers texture look papers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.